Thursday 2 August 2012

Philips GoGear Muse Silver 8 GB HDMI Digital Media Player FM Tuner SA2MUS08S with battery inflated.

Philips GoGear Muse Silver 8 GB HDMI Digital Media Player FM Tuner SA2MUS08S  with battery inflated.
Hi bought this mp4/mp3 player from Ebay used item but in working order 20 minutes after received the player and when charging the back pop open, battery inflated, now the battery is dead on Ebay no replacement the ones I found are for different models like this @ ebay.
The prices can go from £ 5 to £ 20 and none of this batteries are for this model, I contact Philips consumer care and they inform that this battery can't be replaced  so cheap can be costly if I return the player I will lost £ 8 of the £ 20 I paid for the player, so some photos...




Ebay can be pricey!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment